Character animation is a specialized area of the animation process, which involves bringing animated characters to life.
Animation is the process of making the illusion of motion and change by means of the rapid display of a sequence of static images that minimally differ from each other.
Graphic design is the process of visual communication, and problem-solving through the use of type, space, image and color.
- Staff training / instruction and safety videos
- Investor relations / financial results
- Company promotional/brand videos
- New product or service online presentations
- Video role play (often with actors)
- Client and customer testimonial videos
- Prom video (A summary of an event or activity is shown)
- Corporate event filming (for example, a new product launch or conference)
- Live and on-demand webcasting
- Technology and product demonstration videos
- Business television